May 15, 2021
- View central programs in the context of OUSD's total staff and spending
March 9, 2021
- Fixed a bug that prevented you from clicking the first search result.
- Added a clear search button.
Program short descriptions
February 1, 2021
- Short descriptions of many central programs were added.
- Follow a link to OUSD's website to read more.
Data Update, Program Details, and Spanish Translation
December 18, 2020
- We've updated staffing and spending data for the 2019-20 school year.
- Click on a program's name in the table on the central programs page to see more detail including the change in spending and staff from the previous year and a list of staff positions.
- Select English or Spanish in the top navigation to change the language on the page. Share a link to a page in English or Spanish.
Central Programs Staff
June 2, 2020
We added the number of full time equivalent (FTE) staff employed by each central program. This is a measure of hours worked rather than people. 1 FTE = 40 hours worked. For this reason, you might see fractions in the totals. For example, 2 people working on a program for 20 hours each week is equivalent to 1 FTE even though 2 people work on the program. Use the Edit Columns button to choose which data to show in the table.
April 17, 2020
We launched OpenOUSD to bring more transparency to OUSD's central programs.